Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Tagged!

I was tagged in a really cool way by Kim. She posted:


If your name starts with any of the letters in CHOCOLATE, I'm tagging you. Would you expect any different from me?

So here are my answers -

1. Are you craving anything and if so, what?
Watermelon!! Yummy, juicy, sweet, straight out of the field watermelon. I woke Peter up around 4am the other night to tell him I'm craving watermelon. When I reminded him to p/u some the next day, he started laughing and said he thought I was talking in my sleep. He got some but it wasn't nearly as good as we'd hoped - it was sorta grainy and not very sweet, probably because it's late in the season. :(

2. What is the weather outside, and do you wish it would change?
It's cool and LOVELY outside!! Good weather for sleeping with the windows open at night. We definately need rain, though. We've had some lately, but really need more.

3. What two websites do you think you will go to next after you are finished here?
A Cherry On Top to see what's new and MSN to check the news.

4. Do you wish you were somewhere else and if so, where?
Yep, in bed!! I totally need sleep!

5. Do you wish you were someone else, and if so, who?
No. At times in the past I wished I could have all that I have today, but never dreamed that I'd ever be where I am. I'm satisfied with who I am. I've gone through too much not to be happy.

6. Tag?
Anyone whose name begins with any of the letters in "SCRAPBOOKING". Please post in the comments if you've accepted the tag. Thanks!!

1 comment:

  1. mmm... I was curious to read what everyone had answered to Kim's blog... and I was shocked to be sort of tagged... my first name is Pascale... :)

    1. Are you craving anything and if so, what?

    For some reason, I am craving chocolate ice cream... I hated both chocolate AND ice cream since I got pregnant with my son, 3 years ago, but I guess the little girl in my tummy is undoing all of that! :)

    2. What is the weather outside, and do you wish it would change?

    Right now, it is fair, sunny with few clouds, and warm without being hot... just perfect... which is a rare occurence in way too humid Nova Scotia! :) And no matter what the weather is like, a little sun or a little water is always welcome in the garden!

    3. What two websites do you think you will go to next after you are finished here?

    I'm almost done... but if anything, www.ctv.ca for the news and yahoo for my e-mails.

    4. Do you wish you were somewhere else and if so, where?

    Not today... but I'd like my in-laws to live closer to us!

    5. Do you wish you were someone else, and if so, who?

    No,I'm happy with who I am... but I'd definitely like my pregnancies to be easier!

    Thanks for the opportunity!

    ReplyDelete