Monday, September 11, 2006

So happy tonight!!

I have been reminded (yet again) tonight that my husband is the most wonderful thing that's ever happened to me. He cares for me, takes care of me, encourages me and shares with me. He goes out of his way to make sure that I'm happy, and I can only hope that he feels that I do for him as well. He's my very best friend, my closest confidant, my world, and I can't imagine what my life would be like without him in it.

Mom came up this afternoon to work on some scrappy things with me, and he moved things around in the kitchen and got the one wall completely primed. He'll have to paint two coats tomorrow, then we can move the freezer. He then went out to wash the cards and let Mom and I just plug along. Then he came back in and baked a yummy chocolate caramel cake while I prepared supper. Then he unloaded the dishwasher and reloaded it, clearing off the table and washing all the dishes!! Then he folded a load of towels, and went to bed. He'll have to get up around 11:30 to go to work. What a wonderful man!!!

We've both been very sick all weekend, sleeping a lot with the aid of cold/flu/allergy/sinus medicines. :( Then we had to go do a few errands and pick up a few things, which involved a lot of walking. Apparently my body's all out of whack, because any amount of standing or walking puts my left hip and lower back into severe pain. So he's been helping me some since it's so painful for me to do some of the things that need to be done.

So tonight, I just wanted to let the whole world know that I have the most wonderful man, who's just perfect for me, and is the love of my life. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment