Sunday, September 03, 2006

Miscommunication


Yesterday, Peter brought home a box of Cheese Nips. He stopped in at the house for just a bit, so before he left again, he brought the box in from the car and Hannah went to the living room to get it.

She came back through the house yelling "Cheese Lips, Nene - Pete brought us Cheese Lips!!" Then she looked at me and said "Nene, you share your Cheese Lips with me?"

Then she turned to Monkey and said "Look, Amber! Peter brought us some Chicken Lips!!"

I got so tickled I almost had an accident! I love these girls! They're always good for a laugh. :D

And even though we worked on saying "Cheese Nips", to her they're still "Chicken Lips".

Sigh....

1 comment:

  1. hahaha. Funny. I just bought some of these last night. Aren't those chicken lips good?

    ReplyDelete