Monday, September 04, 2006

New cards

This is a Christmas card I created today. I did 18 of these. They're also stamped on the inside with a holiday greeting. All handstamped by me! All stamps from Stampin' Up!


Just finished this one. I'm doing ten of these, but can't attach the fronts to the card itself until Peter gets home and rounds the corners on the fold. I'm not strong enough to make it go through two layers of cardstock. :( Maybe it's time for a new corner rounder. Good thing I'm ordering some CM stuff soon! :)

Please leave me a comment to let me know you were here. I'm getting hits, just not a lot of comments. :)

3 comments:

  1. Good job Nita - I like them, the ice cream cone - are those die cuts or what? Might have to scraplift them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have no clue how you guys do this stuff.... DON'T tell me... It makes it more amazing to me to NOT know! hahaha They look really great! Very creative! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everything on the card - cone & all three scoops are individually stamped and cut out by hand, then stacked. :)

    ReplyDelete