Tuesday, July 24, 2007

The Joys of Potty Training

Monkey has finally decided that she is ready to train. Soooo, we've started the whole potty training adventure once again. We'd tried it a few months ago, but she simply wasn't ready. But now bribery seems to be winning her over to the whole idea. She's been dry all day today, thanks to continuious vigilance and the promise of jelly beans. Thank goodness for that bag of Jelly Belly's I got for my birthday!! :)

At the same time, we're getting Val used to the whole idea. She sees her sissy getting on the potty and getting jelly beans when she goes, and keeps asking for her jelly beans. I've been putting her on each time I take Monkey, just hoping that it'll work. So far we haven't had any luck, but I'm not going to count the girl out. After all, Em was fully trained at 18 months, and Val's almost there, so I do have some hope.

So, like I said, it's truly an adventure. Wonder what it would be like to have NO diapers to change?? Someday, perhaps, I'll find out. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment