Friday, July 06, 2007

I've Been Tagged

* I must post 7 random things about me
* Tag 7 other bloggers to do the same.
* Post rules and the bloggers I tagged here.
* Leave tagged bloggers comments on their site so they know they've been tagged.

1. I love to be home alone or just here with everyone else asleep. :)

2. Loud, shrill or squeaky noises hurt my ears.

3. My favorite ice cream is plain old vanilla.

4. I don't go anywhere, not even in the house, without my cell phone.

5. If I have to go without internet for more than a few hours, I get antsy.

6. I hate the cold but love looking at snow as long as I don't have to be out in it.

7. Blueberries are my favorite fruit.

I Tagged: nobody. I'm tired, ready for bed and I'll try to figure out who to tag in the morning. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment