Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Happy Independance Day!


Just wanted to wish all of you Happy Independance Day!! Hope you're having a great one, with lots of yummy food to eat. I got my dishes all finished about an hour ago, so I've been playing online and checking emails. My sweetie's grilling and he's just about got everything done - he says he's ready to close up the grill because it's HOT outside!! We didn't really eat breakfast - we were saving room for the food. :)

I also want to take the time to thank all of our Armed Forces men and women for all that you do to ensure that our country remains THE greatest in the world. I appreciate your sacrifice to dedicate your life to your country. Politics and opinions aside, we all owe you our deepest gratitude.

Graphics provided by: http://www.holidaygraphics.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment