Sunday, July 22, 2007

It's over!

The past two weeks have passed in a blur of cardstock, paper, photos, adhesive and embellishments. The fast and furious pace that I've set for myself has been exhausting. I turned in my final page count for SFYS as 196, and 76 of those I created today. A lot of my pages are relatively simple, which befits the subject matter.

I completed two trip albums, and an album of Peter and I from the beginning until around 2004. I also scrapped all the photos for a flower album that I've been wanting to do for a few years and have been putting off. That album is a work in progress, as I'd like to have each letter of the alphabet represented, or at least as many as possible. I also scrapped the photos of Val from the time we started keeping her at 8 weeks, and that album is also ongoing.

In all, I finished enough layouts to fill 7 scrapbooks! That's pretty amazing. So now I have 18 filled albums from the time I first started scrapbooking in October 2003!

I am now exhausted, and my body is screaming for me to stop. So I'm going to. I've gotten a lot of projects finished that were nagging at me, so from now on, I hope to just scrap what pleases me when I want to scrap it. At least until the next SFYS rolls around! :D

And that, my friends, is a very good thing...

*Smile*

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations Anita, glad to have you 'back'........

    ReplyDelete