Sunday, July 22, 2007

Have you ever...

Have you ever been so sick of doing something that you just wanted to curl up with a good book and forget the rest of the world for a while?? That's my dilemma. At this particular moment in time, I have a love/hate relationship with scrapping. I'm in 2nd place in the SFYS challenge that I'm in. As of last night, I've scrapped 120 pages since the 8th. That's not including all the pages I've done so far today.

It never dawned on me that I'm fiercely competitive, yet I guess I am. I have this desire to win that doesn't even make sense to me. But it's all good... I have until midnight tonight to scrap as many pages as I can, then I can take a break, sit back with my Diet Coke and read Harry Potter. Yay!! Right now, that sounds like an awesome idea.

The good side to all this madness? I've completed my Florida trip album, my Train trip album, my Book of Blooms album, gotten a good start to Val's album, got a bunch of pictures scrapped that I've been wanting to but have been putting off, and am now working on a relationship album for Peter and I. It feels really good to get all these projects finished - it's actually a weight off my mind.

Hopefully after I get done with all these and take a break for a while (probably a few days), I'll feel more inspired to get to all those projects that I've been putting off. There's a school days album, an album of my babies and a few other albums. As a matter of fact, I'm almost caught up with all the photos that I plan to scrapbook! That's a scary but welcome thought.

Sooooo, it's back to the scrapdesk I go... cross your fingers for me! :)

1 comment:

  1. YES! I KNOW exactly HOW you feel!
    Good going. Just think, in another 6 hours it will be over with.

    ReplyDelete