Friday, July 13, 2007

Too tired

Have you ever been too tired to sleep? Well, that's me. Dunno why but I am. I'm on a scrappy roll and completed 8 pages in the Florida trip album that I've been putting off since 2005. I've finally gotten two of the five days done, and now I'm just feeling like ughhhh.

I'm a little excited about tomorrow (or today, as the case may be), since Peter and I are going to a crop. I've got all my page kits ready, complete with photos and ribbons. Now we just need to pack up the last little bit of stuff tomorrow and hit the road. I'm looking forward to not having to drag all my paper with me. I think I've got enough kits for 15 pages. Hope that I can get them all assembled, then I can come home and work on this FL album a little more over the weekend.

For some reason I really tried to scrap while the girls were napping this afternoon but only got one page done. Then after the two little ones left, I managed to whip out the other eight. Guess I'll just shoot for scrapping in the evenings and weekends from now on...

Anywho, have a good one, and don't forget to....

*Smile*

No comments:

Post a Comment