Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Scrappin' and Yappin'

I've been a busy bee this week. I'm taking part in a scrapping challenge, and so far since Sunday I've created 11 pages. It feels good to get some of the photos scrapped that I've been procrastinating about. Here are a couple that I really like - they were both from a scrap kit that I received in a swap.




And now for a few photos of the girls doing their own thing. They have a set of play keys, which they use as screwdrivers, and they love playing with cardboard boxes and plastic bottles. Hey - cheap toys that encourage their imagination - that's a VERY good thing!!




And finally, the other day, Hannah came strolling up to me and she had her fancy socks on and my flippies. I just had to laugh at this silly girl. It was just too funny.



No comments:

Post a Comment