Monday, July 16, 2007

On a roll

Since being on the SFYS challenge, I've been a busy bee. I created 35 layouts last week and just finished my 6th page for tonight. I've got enough photos spread out on my desk for two more, which I'll do in a few minutes.

I've just got to say that after going through a dry spell creatively for so long, it feels really good to just let go and do what feels good. I was getting bogged down with a certain set of photos earlier and it was taking me way too long to figure out how to scrap them, so I decided to put them to the side and go on. Well, that worked. I'm really trying hard to let go and know that simple is fine, that I don't have to have all the latest techniques and products, that as long as I document the memories, events and people that mean something, that's ok.

I'm listening to the Eagles' "Take It Easy". What a cool song to have come on while I'm writing this entry.

Anyway, I'm going to go back to scrapping now. Just wanted to share. :)

*Smile*

UPDATE: I got 12 pages completed tonight. Yay, me!! :)

2 comments:

  1. You go girl! I'm not even trying to win this SFYS thingy - just the no buy itself is rewarding for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go Nita~~I too have been cropping and it feels great doing it again!! Love ya!!

    ReplyDelete