Thursday, August 02, 2007

Bad blogger, bad, BAD blogger...

Wow, it's been a while since I updated. Sorry about that. Life's been a bit hectic around here. Family gatherings, doctor's appointments, going shopping, etc. It's been fun, but blogging has been the last thing on my mind for the past week or so. Sometimes it just has to be that way, I guess.

Saturday, we got to go to my sister's house for a get-together. We all had a great time, and the food was good, too. We had to rush home so Peter could be at work at 8pm, though, so that cut into the fun a tiny bit. But at least we got to go and visit with family we haven't seen since February!

Sunday was just a lazy day. We took a long nap in the afternoon, which was nice for a change!

Monday, we met Poppi & The Queen at the Blue Plate Cafe for breakfast - if you haven't eaten there yet, I totally recommend that you check it out!! After a great meal, we went back to Mom's house and visited some more. We even got to see Ben, which was an unexpected treat!

Tuesday, we had an early appointment at our new Doctor. Got things taken care of there, then went to the Farmer's Market. We came home with a bunch of fresh produce, so we've really been enjoying the fresh veggies! Peter made fried corn this afternoon, and I want to make some fried green tomatoes. Yum!!

So anyway, we're just chilling out, trying to stay cool and trying to be good. I've actually got my Christmas 2006 photos sitting on my desk and am trying to figure out the best way to scrap them. Guess that's my mission for the next couple of weeks. :)

Have a fabulous one and don't forget to smile!

No comments:

Post a Comment