Thursday, June 14, 2007

Scrappin' & Yappin'!

I got up early this morning and went out to water my plants before 7:30am! I waited on the babies, but they never came. Seems Monkey is sick. So it was just Hannah and I for the morning.

Since she was doing her own thing, I decided to put together the layout I sketched out last night. It turned out really well, and I thought I'd share it. LMK what you think...


The journaling is this blog post. I just really really loved this picture for some reason and felt it just HAD to be scrapped. :)

I had a very special phone call a little while ago. Em called me and said she'd like to come by. We haven't seen each other since Christmas - I've been so out of the loop that it never dawned on me that it's been that long. But she's coming over this afternoon, so I'm really looking forward to seeing her. :)

Lori, Mom & hopefully the girls are also planning to come over for supper tonight as well. I've got the crockpot filled with pork chops with apples, onions & cabbage. It smells awesome. I also made a wonderful tomato salad yesterday. Will try to get a picture of it and post my recipe if it's a hit tonight. Am planning to make some mac & cheese a little later this afternoon, as well as oven roasted squash & onions. Watermelon for dessert. I'm SO loving all this fresh new produce right now!! :)

I'm off to put something relatively cool on so I can sit in the swing out front while Hannah swims. Have a fabulous day!!

*Smiles*

No comments:

Post a Comment