Tuesday, June 05, 2007

It's so quiet

I'm sorta getting a feel for how all the mothers out there feel when they send their little one off to school. Hannah got to go to Bible school this morning, a very sweet lady stopped by to pick her up, which was wonderful. I feel a little lost without having her here - she's my little helper - but I'm sure she's having fun.

Now the other two babies are asleep and it's SO quiet in our house! Peter's at work and I'm on the computer. I can hear the radio in our room playing very faintly and the sound of myself typing, but other than that, it's absolutely still. Weird. Even when the girls are napping, there's usually some sort of sound going on.

In the meanwhile, I think I'll have some breakfast and play with my paperstickyfoldystuff. :)

Here's a photo of Val yesterday. The girls were playing with sidewalk chalk, and when she turned around, this is what we saw:



Isn't she a funny little thing??

Have a fabulous Tuesday...

*Smiles*

1 comment:

  1. Yep, she is adorable!
    Glad your experiencing some quiet time there sis!

    ReplyDelete