Thursday, June 14, 2007

Note To Self:

Do not update your Internet Explorer at 12am, especially when there are five critical updates to download and install. Be aware that if you do, you will be up until almost 2am, waiting on the system to go through all sorts of checks and scans before it will reboot so that you can turn it off.

And while you're waiting, be sure to have at least three complete catalogs to read, all of the junk mail from the past three days to sort through, and a layout that you need to sketch out and get together so all you have to do is print out the journaling when said computer is back up and running.

Oh, and make sure that you are really, really tired and ready for bed when you hit that "restart now" button. Grrrrrrrrr!

Yep, it's now 1:52am and I'm STILL not in bed. Oh, and I'm going to get three little girls between 7:30am and 8am tomorrow. AND the Salvation Army people are supposed to come and get all the junk out of our garage so we can walk through it again and the driver never bothered to call me as promised to schedule a pick-up time, so I have NO idea if or even when he's coming. Whaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!

So can I PLEASE get some cheese and crackers to go with my whine???

And through it all, I'm still.....

*Smiling*

Good night!! :)

1 comment:

  1. I got the cheese for you, but someone else will have to supply the wine!

    ReplyDelete