Saturday, June 16, 2007

A Good Day

After a rocky bedtime last night and calling Lori at midnight, really upset, I finally got to sleep early this morning. Even after she talked to me and got me calmed down, I couldn't just settle down and sleep, so I was very tired this morning. However, it was just Val and I today - Monkey's still sick and Hannah was with her Mom today. We napped, nibbled and cuddled. That's pretty much it for the whole day. It was really nice to have some alone time with her - we don't get that much.

Went to a crop tonight at the LSS in town that I haven't been to in probably around a year. Had a good turnout, which made me happy, since I'm the group leader & scheduler. I got 15 cards made. I'm trying to use up scrap paper and also make cards for various occasions so when I need a card for something, I'll have it ready to just pull and give.

Last night's dinner was a hit. Someone even went back 2 or 3 times for more cabbage, and I've been informed that it's a MUST make-again dish. :) It was really yummy. I'll try to post the recipe later in the weekend. Love it when I find or make a new recipe that turns out to be well liked.

Tomorrow (or should I say today), I'm off to yet another crop for some sister time. Looking forward to it, even though I'll have to leave for a bit to go to Hannah's birthday party. It's ok, though. Hopefully I'll be able to get lots more cards created while I'm there.

So you all be good and have a fantabulous weekend....

*Smiles*

No comments:

Post a Comment