Friday, August 04, 2006

Why are packages so hard to open?

Not that I have even tried yet, but I'm SO excited and can't wait to open this package!!! Heidi Swapp is one of my favorite designers and it just so happens that there's an incredible kit available only at Costco. A dear friend of mine picked one up for me, and I just almost can't wait to tear into it!! Here's a few photos of all the goodies in it, but I'm making myself finish some swap stuffies before I open it to play. :) Enjoy!






3 comments:

  1. And where is PETER working at so I can go by and get mine???? I want it NOOOOWWWW! LOL
    and to think I almost bought some of the same things yesterday at the LSS but decided to wait! Gonna go home & play tonight! Can't wait.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG!!! Run and get my one...I will pay you..WOW! That is a lot of goodies.

    ReplyDelete
  3. it is a BUNCH of cool stuff - filled up one of my little tackle box thingys that goes in the big one! But it is a BUGGER to get undone! I bet I spent a good 20 minutes or so trying to figure out how to open it - finally resorted to the knife, scissors, and then just pulling it apart & it still didn't come completely open! Talk about aggravation! LOL But in the end its worth it. Lots and lots of goodies in that blister pak! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete