Thursday, August 24, 2006

What will they think of next?

This is a rather interesting, yet useless product that the corporate geniuses have developed to suck up the taxpayer's money.
http://spaghettiicecream.com/welcome.htm Oh, and make sure you check out the larger pics of their examples. Especially the asparagus!! LOL

My question is: Why on earth would you need to disguise ice cream as spaghetti to get a kid to eat it?? What kid have you ever met that doesn't like ice cream just as it is? I'll have my ice cream straight up in a bowl, without putting it through what's basically a plastic potato ricer first. :D

4 comments:

  1. oh my - actually looks gross!
    I will take my ice cream the traditional way, thank you very much.
    Not everything "new & improved" is a good thing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! Did you see the prices for the "professional" units?!?! Holy Cow! Yep.. I can see the DH pressing out bowls of the stuff at the Country Club! NOT!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmm...that's, um, interesting. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey! I love the new idea! That is so cool!!

    ReplyDelete