Saturday, August 05, 2006

Paperstickyfoldystuff!!

I've been stressing over these swaps that I'd signed up for, so today I have done nothing but work on these, with a couple of computer breaks. I pulled out a bunch of books, including last year's Stampin' Up catalog and the new one. I found some inspiration and cranked out twenty-three cards. It feels so good to actually work with my paperstickyfoldystuff without any interruptions except nourishment and powder room breaks. :) With my coffee by my side, I feel good about today's accomplishments.

Inspiration:
  • PaperCrafts & Stamp It! The Ultimate Paper Crafts Collection



  • Inspiration:
  • The Joy of Cardmaking: A Second Helping

  • Cool thing about this card is that I used mini glue dots and heat embossed them with gold embossing powder to create faux brads. Pretty neat technique! Thank you to the ladies on the CMK forums for the idea. :)


    Inspiration:
  • Stampin' Up! Idea Book & Catalog 2005-2006




  • The one thing that makes me most proud is that I used stamps on ALL of these cards. Two new sets that I've never used, and I got to play with my SU! Stamp & Write Markers for the first time in a long time. Yay me!

    1 comment:

    1. pretty pretty might have to "scraplift" those!!!
      Sounds like you had loads of fun!

      ReplyDelete