Saturday, August 05, 2006

Beautiful

I posted photos of this LO last week, but I finally took the time to hook the scanner up so I could upload a decent photo to share. The stitching is bad - sorry about that, but it's a lot better than the picture I took with my digi. :)


The photo is blurry - it was originally that way, too, but something in the expression on her face just grabbed me. It's like you can see straight into her soul. I just HAD to create a layout featuring this beautiful young lady. Love ya, girlie!!
Paper: Basic Grey
Cardstock: Bazzill
Hinges: Making Memories
Ribbon: Stampin' Up!
Pen: Creative Memories


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


This is what lies behind the photo - hidden journaling. I really enjoyed creating this page, and I hope you enjoy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment