Get to know this scrapper...
1. Do you use older product that has been out on the market or do you strictly use new/hot merchandise?
I do use some older product, but don't do the whole sticker thing much anymore. I like the newer trends, but I can't afford to only use new product.
2. When you finish a layout do you put them in albums right away or do they lay on your desk/shelf for months?
Up until the last six months, all my layouts went straight into albums. Right now I'm in dire need of albums and page protectors, so I have several CM boxes that are full of layouts. Perhaps I need to see about creating a wishlist for Christmas!
3. Are there several adhesives used on each layout or do you usually stick to one?
My adhesive of choice is Tombow Monoadhesive. If I use heavier embellishments, or double matted photos, I use Glue Dots for the extra bond. I use metal glue for metal embellishments that need to be adhered directly to the page (use this rarely), and if I want something to be 3-D, I use Dimensional adhesive shapes. I use the Xyron for small items, or if I have lots of things that need to be adhered. I use Glue Lines for ribbon & fibers. Most of the time, though, you can find at least two open Tombow dispensers on my scrap desk while I'm working.
4. How often do you get to share your creative pages with people other than immediate family?
Twice a month at the crops I attend, but normally I post them on my blog and send them via email to friends who are not local. I just started posting some of my work on CMK, too.
5. How many people have you made into scrappers?
None that I'm aware of. I've helped influence a couple of people, but haven't managed to convince anyone to take up the art yet. :(