Friday, October 13, 2006

Another milestone!

Something new in the Davis household this morning!! Lookie what's going on now!
Ok, so I helped her - she's not quite pulling up by herself yet, but she DOES get up on all fours - hands and feet, with booty sticking way up in the air. But this morning I stood her up and she stayed like that for a loooong time, maybe 5 minutes or so, and I finally took her hands off the sides and sat her down. Needless to say, she was not happy with me for that!


Looks like she's doing a pretty good job. Her legs were a bit wobbly, but hey - she stood up there and hung on like a trooper!


Might not be able to tell it here, but she's grinning to beat the band! Guess she thinks she's hot stuff. LOL This little girl makes my entire heart smile. Just love her SO much. I love my other girls too, and they're just as special, but this one's just so much fun to watch as she grows from a little helpless handful of snuggles to an opinionated, outgoing, independant person. It's exciting to see her personality grow day by day.

My girls totally make my day. Thank you to both Mommies for letting me be a big part of their lives. And thank you for being my sisters by choice. I love you. :)

2 comments:

  1. ok, since this posted twice - not sure which to respond on! LOL
    That is great! She is getting so big! Look out, she will be walking in a few months - then your life will be even more entertaining!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i know what you mean about watching them grow up. rachie recently started pulling up and does it every chance she gets now!

    ReplyDelete