Monday, February 05, 2007

Mmmmm, chocolate....

Since I've run out of anything worthy to read, we stopped by Books-A-Million tonight to get some goodies for me. At the register, I saw this:
Now, I've been looking at this stuff for the past couple of times I went in there, but always refrained. Tonight, I just couldn't resist. Folks, let me tell you, it's some SERIOUS chocolate!! It's not really sweet, but instead is really intense, lingering on the taste buds for ages afterwards. It's too intense to eat a lot of at one time, but instead, just a tiny nibble now and then should kill that craving.

It's relatively expensive (to me, anyway), at $3.99 a bar, but it is SO worth it! So if you're a serious chocoholic and want to eat something that's actually good for you, I totally recommend grabbing some of this good stuff. It's wonderful!

4 comments:

  1. how is it good for you? It's CHOCOLATE? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dark chocolate has lots of antioxidants in it. And without a lot of sugar, it makes it especially good for you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well....now I have an EXCUSE, right? LOL Maybe I'll just go buy myself some tomorrow. ;-)

    Thanks for the tip!

    ReplyDelete
  4. O-M-G, is that not the best chocolate in the world?!?!? I use to laugh at those commercials for like Dove chocolate where the size 0 women take one little bite of chocolate and act like it's just the most satisfying bite of chocolate in the world. I now have the same reaction when I eat one of the individual squares of Ghirardelli. LOL!

    ReplyDelete