Saturday, February 03, 2007

Ch-ch-ch-changes

Finally got a chance to put a few pics on my blog, so just for your viewing pleasure, here they are!

I put Val (aka Mazie) in the floor to play with the other girls yesterday and when I turned around, she had crawled under a chair and was lying across Hannah's lap, and Hannah was patting her on the back. She didn't feel good - apparently she's trying to cut another tooth - and I guess Hannah was her comforter of choice. How stinkin' cute is that??


Yummmmm, chocolate! This is our "accent wall" in the office. Peter painted it today, and this shot was taken while still wet. It looks so yummy that I had him get a Butterfinger bar for me while he is out. Perhaps having this color on the walls will be dangerous??


You know your girls are growing up when you can put them both in the same spot to nap, and they actually go to sleep instead of aggravating each other!! Man, it's so nice around 2pm at our house! All the girls take a nap, and it's just MY time!


Apparently Miss Priss likes my new desk! She sat on the desk top for close to an hour, looking at her book and "talking" to me while I did things that had to be done on the computer. When I picked up the camera and pointed it at her, she immediately grinned. Looks like she's getting used to being around a scrapbooker! Yep, she's gonna be another little ham for the camera...

So that's what's going on around here. I've been up since the wee hours working, we've made a huge dent in the things that need to be done. Peter's gone to work and I'm exhausted. I think I'll go bag up my Avon orders, take a shower and call it a night. That sure does sound good right about now!


1 comment:

  1. Awe - how cute is that! Adorable. Love the chocolate wall! It does look yummy, sorta like my chocolate milk room we had to run out & get some at 11pm!
    Glad things are coming together for you! Can't wait for ours to get done so that we can play.

    ReplyDelete