Sunday, July 30, 2006

Happy Weekend!

Had a rather full day today. Woke up sorta early and spent some time with my sweet husband. We did nothing around the house, just chilled out and enjoyed being together for the first time in a long while. :) It was nice to not be so busy for a change. We both needed some downtime after the hectic week we've had.

Bad thing is that my legs have started cramping if I sit the wrong way, move the wrong way, whatever. So I get this really bad cramp today on the inside of my leg just above my knee, and it wrapped halfway around the front of my leg and went down into my calf. The more I tried to walk, the worse it got. Poor Peter tried to help me by kneading the muscle, and the whole time I was yelling and crying. Now I've had three babies, and I'd take labor any day over the pain this cramp was giving me!! It was THAT bad. After about five minutes of agony it finally became bearable as long as I lay on my side in the fetal position, and even now it's trying to start back up. I need prayer, folks! LOL

Anyway, we met Lori and her girls at Beauregard's for lunch - YUM!! Then we made a trip to the farmers' market. Oh, yeah! Fresh veggies and a watermelon - now we're talkin'! :) Came home and scrapbooked with Lori while Peter went to the laundromat and the grocery store (did I mention I really love this man?), and Flo came over for the evening.

I'm now chilling out checking blogs and my email, and am looking at a lovely (almost) empty desktop. I got two 8x8" pages completed, which I'll share as soon as Lori gets them scanned in.

I also saw a layout in the new Memory Makers magazine last night and decided to CASE it. It's 12x12", and I'm using Basic Grey Fusion PP and Bazzill CS. I've got it almost finished - and it's a huge step outside my box. I actually did hidden journaling, attaching a photo with hinges and putting the journaling under it. I'm gonna go looking for a few more photos to go on the underside of the flap, and I have to do the title yet. I think I'm going to use a combination of Coluzzle, QuicKuts and rubons to make it complete. I will most definately scan it in when I'm finished and share it, as I'm VERY proud of it. Faithy, on the other hand, may not be so happy. Oh, well. Gotta love her anyway. LOL

Now I'm gonna finish my "soy white chocolate latte with a shot of caramel, no whip" and wander off in the darkness to seek my bed and read the remainder of the MM magazine so I can find something else to inspire me. Toodles!!

No comments:

Post a Comment