Sunday, July 23, 2006

CMK Blog Challenge

1. Tell Me Why your blog is named what it is.
I wanted something that was out of the ordinary, and when I created my blog, I was very sick, so sick that I didn't really want to be conscious. Therefore, the Other Side of Reality was born. :)

2. Tell me one person you admire as a scrapper/artist and why.
I can't just choose one...
First there's Tanya! She creates some of the most incredible work I've ever seen.
Also Lindsey because her layouts are simply mouthwatering.
Both of these ladies inspire me to keep stepping out of my comfort zone and do new techniques and come up with new ideas.

3. What is one thing you've never tried on a layout or project that you'd like to try?
I want to use dimensional glaze or UTEE on a layout. I have both, just haven't used them yet.

4. What is your favorite time of year to scrap and why?
Year round, really. I prefer the Spring, though, if I have to choose. I'm in a slump at the moment and really want to scrap, just don't have the mojo at the moment.

5. List 2 other people's scrappy blogs that you enjoy reading and post a link to them!!
  • Scrap Etc.

  • One Page At A Time
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment