Wednesday, April 25, 2007

A Dog Day

No, not a dog day of summer, just one of those days when I feel like this....

So after at least a month of pretty good days, today has been one of THOSE days. The kind where I don't even want to be around me. Peter was a sweetheart this morning and took the two older girls to do some errands - thank you, Honey! Val and I hung out and nibbled on Jelly Belly's. The quiet was sweet (while it lasted). As much as I love the girls, there's just some days when I want to hear absolutely nothing. Hence, I've also been avoiding the computer. Ughhhh.
A huge portion of my irritability is the lack of sleep. Not just sleep, but quality sleep. I'm averaging about 5 hours a night again, and that's broken sleep. Double ughhhhhh.
My mantra today? - It will all be better tomorrow.....
Hopefully. :)

1 comment:

  1. cute picture - got a laugh.
    sorry your day is not so good.
    maybe tomorrow will make up for it?

    ReplyDelete