Sunday, December 12, 2010

It's mocha weather!!

It's cold here. Bitterly, miserably, blustery cold. I live in Alabama... it's not supposed to be freeze-your-hiney-off-cold this early in the year!!! January, yeah, but it's not even Christmas here, for pete's sake!! But when it gets cold like this, all I wanna do is wrap my cold hands around a steany mug of warm goodness. Usually it's a cup of coffee, herbal tea or cocoa. Yesterday, though, I wanted a mocha. So I started playing with flavors... What I ended up with was the absolute pinnacle of frothy, spicy, sweet yumminess I've ever created in a coffee cup. Sadly, I think I'm addicted now. But if that's the worst of my addictions, I'm perfectly fine. Hello, my name is Anita and I'm a mochaholic...

Cinnamon Honey Mochalisciousness

Put the following into a coffee cup:
1 packet instant cocoa mix
1 tsp coffee creamer
sprinkle of cinnamon
1/2 tsp of honey

Add hot coffee to fill the cup and stir well. This is awesome with a bit of whipped cream or marshmallows on top. You can adjust the cinnamon & honey to your tastes.

Enjoy!!!

1 comment: