Thursday, May 03, 2007

It happens every time

Saturday is the big crop to celebrate National Scrapbooking Day. I have prepaid my crop fees, made big plans to spend the day with Lori and Mom and yet..... I am now SICK!!!

The girls have been snotty and snuffy the past few days and we thought it was just a cold. Well, then the babies' parents got it. And last night, I started getting stuffy. I thought it was just my sinuses from being out and about and then sleeping with the ceiling fan on.... NOT!

Today, it's been getting progressively worse. It still has something to do with my sinuses, but the congestion is moving into my throat. I felt so bad this afternoon that Peter had to finish cooking supper because I got too sick to handle standing over the stove. Now, I've got something special to do this weekend, and I can't be sick!!!

Sooooo, my sweet honey went and got some TheraFlu strips for me, and now he's gone to the store again to get some Nyquil for me. Looks like it's going to be an ukky night. Gonna slather myself with Vicks, swig some nasty green stuff and curl up under a multitude of covers to burn this congestion out. I may have a badge of honor (a fever blister) to show for my fight, but hopefully by Saturday morning, I'll feel fit as a fiddle. :)

Those of you who can pray, please pray that I'll get over this. It's at least the third time I've actually been sick this year. That's just way too much. I've got three little ones that I need to take care of, and I need to be well for all of us.

1 comment:

  1. So glad you felt better Saturday and you were able to come out to play with me!

    ReplyDelete