Sunday, March 04, 2007

Pictures!

Since Ryan's Mimi wanted to see some pics, I thought I'd share. :)


The birthday man opening his gifts and cards.



Ryan's Mimi showing Ryan's Papa some love and affection.



Taking him dooooown!!


Ryan and his loving Papa.




Sis. Kathryn and her husband David - it was so nice to see you two!



Poppi and his Queen, and Lil' Bit, too.


My sweet honey and I. Maybe I should have asked for a foot stool? He's so tall!


I missed getting pictures of Florabeth and Oma, although we did get one of little Miss Savannah...

But I can't figure out how on earth to do red-eye removal on my graphics program. :(


I also missed taking pics of Ryan's Mommy & Daddy and his Aunt Abigail and uncle Jay. Sorry, guys. Next time we get together, maybe we'll be able to take better photos. :)





3 comments:

  1. You forgot mom too! You know, the one that labored to give birth to the birthday boy 40+ years ago......heeheee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, man, I did, didn't I?? Sorry, Mom!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the pic of you and Peter! You both look so happy! :)

    ReplyDelete