Monday, January 29, 2007

Almost done!

My sweet husband has done an awesome job on our new desk/office/scrapbooking area. This is just a portion of the desk - there's actually more! He's planning to build another shelf under the desk, and we're planning to utilize rolling storage that will reside under the desk for some of my other things that we don't need to access frequently.

I'm really proud of him, since he's never done anything like this before, so it's been a collaborative effort. I drew up the plans and did the measuring. He did the actual construction, with a bit of help from me. It's amazing how much it opens the room up. We've already been able to get rid of two pieces of furniture, with one more leaving as soon as I can get a photo taken of it.

The room is still only about half done, but at least we can see the light at the end of the tunnel! :) I'm SO ready to get back to scrapbooking - I haven't touched any of my paperstickyfoldystuff since Christmas. I've got everything put together for three separate albums, but have to find the time to put them together. Hopefully in another couple of days, it'll be done. I'll share more pics as we progress...

3 comments:

  1. It's really looking great, Anita! How exciting! Can't wait to see the finished project!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like it could be easy to be creative while sitting there! REally cool!

    ReplyDelete