Saturday, September 15, 2007

Good times & lots of adhesive

Today we did something we don't get to do nearly enough. We took Lori and Mom out for lunch, then went to their house to chill. Peter took a nap while I helped Lori work on swap stuff. It was pretty cool - she had her laptop on her table and I had Mom's laptop on my table, and we were able to work together.

I just love their new craft room. I'm hoping to figure out how we can both sit at my desk and work together! We might just have to put our laptops behind us so we can stay in touch with the rest of the world.

Anyway, Flora made a really good supper for us, and we got home early enough to go to bed at a decent hour. So today was really fun. Thanks, you guys, for putting up with us hanging out there all day! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment