Thursday, September 30, 2010

Wow!!

Just noticed it's been almost a year since I updated this blog. A LOT has changed since then. I'm still living with Mom, still working for Home Instead Senior Care, and still struggling. But I've got the most supportive, wonderful friends anyone could ask for.

I've also met someone who is absolutely the love of my life. He's been through the past 175 lbs or so that I've lost, has supported me and loved me unconditionally throughout. For my birthday in July, he put the prettiest ring on my finger as a promise of his love, fidelity and committment to me. Someday, when the time is right, he plans to replace it with a wedding band. Don'tknow when that day will come, but Im looking forward to spending my life with him.



My sweetheart, Ward


Seafood Feast 2010

I'm down to a size 13/14 Juniors size now, and that's pretty amazing. My life has changed so incredibly much. I'm able to do all sorts of things I've never been able to do before. I don't mean just when I was fat, but EVER!! I can run (sorta), I can kneel down, I can play frisbee, and go walking whenever and whereever I please. I can't swim, or even float anymore. Funnily enough, my fat always helped me stay afloat, and without that fat, I simply sink like a stone!

It's a good life, and I'm the happiest I have ever been before. I'm happy with my weight, my life, my friends, and myself. Now I just need to find a good job that pays well....

No comments:

Post a Comment