Monday, May 12, 2008

It's the 13th, Baby!

Today is a very special day for Peter and I. It's our 13th's anniversary. We've been through some hard times, and there were a couple of times we thought we weren't going to make it, but here we are. Through the years our relationship has become stronger and the love deeper than we ever thought it would. I'm thrilled to be celebrating this special day with my best friend, my sweetheart and my one true love.

He had a dozen roses delivered to me this morning. It was a total surprise, although I knew he had something up his sleeve! Here's a photo of them - aren't they GORGEOUS??


Today is also Jeni & Jef's anniversary! It's pretty cool to share this date with such a special couple! Hope you guys have fun on your anniversary getaway!!
*smiles*

4 comments:

  1. HAPPY ANNIVERSARY YOU TWO!
    LOVE YOU GUYS - PETE, YOU DID GOOD!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Anniversary.

    I am VERY HAPPY for ya'll.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy 13th! Trust that you had a super day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you had a good one.....you are both special to me. Love ya

    ReplyDelete