Monday, August 11, 2008

MIA?

Wanna see what I've been up to?? Here ya go!




This is Punkin. We took a short day trip to Macon last Sunday and came home with her! She's Peter's great-neice, and she's visiting us for a couple/three weeks. I'm having loads of fun with her, and she's just the sweetest little thing. Took her a while to adjust - the first few days she wouldn't go to anyone but me. She's loosening up a little. It's sure an adventure having a tiny one here 24/7. I feel almost too old for this! LOL Not sure when we're taking her home, but we'll enjoy her while she's here.

My other news is that Hannah has officially started school. She started on Wednesday, and when I got her on Friday, it seemed that she'd grown 6" and gained 10lbs! Couldn't believe how "grown" she seemed. Too bad we can't keep them little forever. I'm looking forward to sharing my love of reading with her. She's already reading a little, but with all the books we've got around here, she could read for a year and not read them all.

Anyway, my sweetheart should be home any minute, and I've got a 6mo baby boy arriving at 7am to babysit, so I gotta head to bed. Yeah, sleep's WAY overrated! NOT!!

*Smiles*

2 comments:

  1. I still say she has the prettiest eyes. So tell me, how did the other one do today? I know you have no time to get online & tell me. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday MR CHARLIE :)

    ReplyDelete